Subject: Re: SUPpingon 1.2
To: None <hacksaw@user1.channel1.com>
From: Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/08/1996 13:24:14
>Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 03:50:58 -0400
>From: hacksaw@user1.channel1.com

>I would like to get the 1.2 release, using SUP, because I don't want
>to get things that haven't changed over my 28.8 ppp connection.

Until you hear otherwise on current-users, supping current.allsrc will
yield the 1.2 release.

(28.8?  Some of us are still using 14.4, or less.  Why in my day, I
had to walk 20 miles to school, uphill, both ways...nevermind. :-)

>So is this possible? Ideally I would like to even avoid getting down
>gcc and libg++, since I acquired them and installed them (albeit in
>/use/local). Same for groff.

Read sup(1)'s documentation on reject files.
--
Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>     <URL:http://www.shore.net/~mikel>