Subject: Re: lpd as mac printq?
To: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
From: Christoph P. Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/05/1996 09:42:41
I know that there is some (free) software to do this without
atalk, i.e. implement a tcp/ip lpr client on the MacOS side.
I'm seekeing desparately for this solution too and some months
ago I got a pointer to this which I unfortunately lost.

I'll do some Web search again and  will ask again in the newsgroup.