Subject: Re: help - routing
To: Werner Cyrmon <w.cyrmon@htlwrn.ac.at>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/03/1996 21:45:50

--------------2A3F700BA88

	Have you ensured you have 'GATEWAY' enabled in your kernel config?

                   David/abs             (david@mono.org)

.---- I've been too drunk to love ----.--- I've been too drunk to remember -.
|          Too drunk to care          |     The hell of the night before    |
|  Looked like death, felt like Hell  |    I've been drinking myself blind  |
`------ Been the worse for wear ------'--- And still I'll drink some more --'

--------------2A3F700BA88--