Subject: Re: Kernel configuration
To: Nopadon Sae-Han <nopadon@news.scb.co.th>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/03/1996 21:35:28
	You need to download the sys source tarfile before you can compile
	a kernel. If you have plenty of space on your disk you might want
	to pull down all the source, then you can get at the source for
	anything on the system.

	One other point, you might want to look at NetBSD1.2 instead of
	1.1, there have been many very good changes in the past year :)

                   David/abs             (david@mono.org)

.---- I've been too drunk to love ----.--- I've been too drunk to remember -.
|          Too drunk to care          |     The hell of the night before    |
|  Looked like death, felt like Hell  |    I've been drinking myself blind  |
`------ Been the worse for wear ------'--- And still I'll drink some more --'