Subject: popper for Mac NetBSD
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Shinshichi Hamada <shamada@fdp.kpu-m.ac.jp>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/27/1996 17:52:40
Hi

I enjoy NetBSD 1.1 (actually 1.2_alpha) running on Mac SE/30. The network
environment of NetBSD 1.1 is very nice, and the SE/30 is working fine as a
network server. But I cannot pick up received mail in SE/30 from another
machine using Eudora. I try to rewrite inetd.conf to enable POP3, but I
don't know in which directory popper is located. Does anyone know where it
is? Isn't it available yet for Mac NetBSD? Is there another version of
popper working on Mac? Any information.

Thanks in advance.

      Shinshichi Hamada
         Department of Pathology, Kyoto Pref. Univ. Med.
         Kawaramachi Hirokoji, Kamigyo-ku, Kyoto 602 Japan
      Phone: +81-75-251-5321    Fax: +81-75-251-5318
      E-mail: shamada@fdp.kpu-m.ac.jp