Subject: slightly off topic (installing netbsd on win95 pc)
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andrew Wheadon <andrew@wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/19/1996 19:31:55
Hi,
	I'm currently supposed to be installing NetBSD on my
sisters Laptop (500MB) disk. previously the complete disk was
used by Win95. I've used defrag, scandisk etc and then pfdisk
to make the win95 partition smaller and add a NetBSD(0xa5)
partition on the end.

While the win95 fdisk now correctly notices that it has less
space (300 mb) the dir, the diskspace et all still think it
has 500 mb. Does anybody know what I can use to make win95
realise that I've been fiddling with it's partition ?

For those who say, what not reformat and reinstall the disk...
She's gone and left the CD in England...

Cheerio
If possible a free/shareware/30day trial program would do.

--
The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity. (Mark Twain)
current	release=doc host=netbsd.wifo.uni-mannheim.de \ "NetBSD-current mirror"