Subject: Re: HERE`S THE EASIEST JOB YOU`LL EVER H
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Colin Wood <Colin.Wood@p0.f104.n320.z2.fidonet.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/24/1996 13:22:00
-BY: 320/104 110
ist and
REPOSTED IT ON AS MANY NEWSGROUPS AND LOCAL BULLETIN BOARD
MESSAGE AREAS THAT I KNEW.  I then waited to watch the money come
in...prepared to maybe receive about $1000 to $1500 in cash or so....
But what a welcome surprise when those envelopes kept coming in!!!  I
knew what they were as soon as I saw the return addresses from people
all over the world-Most from the U.S., but some from Canada, even some
from Australia!  I tell you, THAT WAS EXCITING!!  So how much did I
get in total return?  $1000? $5000? Not even!!! I received a total of
$23,343!!!  I couldn't believe it!!

   I now have a brand new black Acura Integra to speak for, due to
this!! Now after almost 8 months, I am ready to do it again!!! So
maybe it was possible to get $50,000 in cash, I don't know, but  IT
COMPLETELY DEPENDS ON YOU, THE INDIVIDUAL!  You must follow through
and repost this article everywhere you can think of!  The more
postings you achieve will determine how much cash will arrive in your
very own mailbox!!  It's just too easy to pass up!!!

   Let's review the reasons why you should do this:  The only cost
factors are for the five stamps, the 5 envelopes and the 5 one dollar
bills that you send out to the listed names by snail mail (US Postal
Service Mail).  Then just simply repost the article (WITH YOUR NAME
ADDED) to all the newsgroups and local BBS's you can.  Then sit back
and, (ironically), enjoy walking (you can run if you like! :o  ) down
your driveway to your mailbox and scoop up your rewards!!  We all have
five dollars to
SEEN-BY: 320/104 .1 110