Subject: Re: NetBSD-1.2
To: Flavio Bergamaschi <F.A.Bergamaschi@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
From: Guenther Grau <s_grau@ira.uka.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/21/1996 19:19:26
Hi Flavio,

> I've noticed in your note about pppd that you mention that NetBSD-1.2=20
> is available. Can you tell me which site has the distribution?

I am afraid that I was a bit unclear in my wording. NetBSD-1.2 is not yet
available, only NetBSD-1.2Beta is available. But as far as I can tell, the
final release will be really soon now, and it will not differ  much from the
currently available NetBSD-1.2Beta version, if it differs at all.
New releases will quite likely be put on ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.2
The current beta-version can be found in
ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/{the architecture you want}/

  Guenther