Subject: Re: Which Netscape?
To: Brett Lymn <blymn@awadi.com.AU>
From: Brad Colbert <bcolbert@gotham.accurate-automation.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/21/1996 09:36:44

> According to John Maier:
> >
> >That's not true.  The Atlas Netscape build for BSDI supports
>
> True Atlas does support Java under NetBSD but I was under the
>
> >Also, from what I gather, BSDI binaries execute more efficiently
>
> Cannot comment on that - I got the impression that it was much of a
>
> >Also, an extra reason to avoid using the Linux Netscape is for
>
> Errrk - certainly a good reason for not using Netscape 2.  I use the

   Since I started this I'll try to finish this...

   The BSDI Atlas beta works fine so far.  No complaints.  I havn't tried
   Java yet but I'm sure I'll get around to it...

   Thanks to all the people who replied.

   Brad

   P.S.

   And if someone can make the patch that allows NetScape to report I'm running
   NetBSD, please do!  I would like to even out the stats.

--
-| bcolbert@aac.accurate-automation.com |----------------------------------