Subject: Re: VM_Faults
To: Noriyuki Soda <soda@sra.co.jp>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com <michaelv@HeadCandy.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/20/1996 01:59:50
>> If you have an Adaptec or BusLogic PCI SCSI controller you can borrow,
>> you might also try that in the machine.  Note that the Adaptec driver
>> also has some bugs of its own.

>If this means following problem
>	ahc0: Can't malloc SCB
>	sd2: not queued, error 5
>BusLogic driver also has same problem, and IMHO, this is not driver problem,
>but MI SCSI problem.

I was not aware that this was a general problem with all SCSI
adapters.  I had never heard of it happening on other cards.  Is this
a new problem?

What does it take to trigger it?  I've certainly never seen anything
like that happen on my BT747.  Am I just not pushing it hard enough?

   Roll your own Internet access -- Seattle People's Internet cooperative.
                  If you're in the Seattle area, ask me how.