Subject: syslog documentation?
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Matthew B. Wood <devtrix@netcom.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/15/1996 20:47:35
Having some things come out of syslog which have boggled me lately...

May  9 15:15:15 biteme /netbsd: mb_map full

-and-

May 15 20:05:58 biteme syslog: /etc/pwd.db: Invalid argument

I had never seen either of these things til the time they first appeared.
Is there a list somewhere, of all the syslog messages and a brief
explanantion?

--
Matthew B. Wood                                               mbwood@netcom.com

  "Hello, Hello Kitty", said Tuxedo Sam.
  A voice answered back, louder than a thousand rock concerts, with words
which seemed to stretch from pole to pole, from the lowest hell to the
highest heaven: "I AM HELLO KITTY, DESTROYER OF WORLDS!"