Subject: Re: How to compile xpaint 2.1.1?
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Webmaster Jim <jspath@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/09/1996 07:47:28
On May 9, 12:48am, Cave Newt wrote:
} > As a side note, Greg Roelofs (Cavenewt) has been tinkering with adding
} > support for PNG images to XPaint.  I volunteered to test out his
} > changes, so perhaps this is the chance to fix other bugs as well.
} But in the meantime, note that XPaint 2.2 has been released by someone
} other than the original author.  He announced it quite recently in
} comp.os.linux.announce, and much of his changes involved various bug-

> From: Torsten Martinsen
> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce
> Subject: XPaint 2.2 (BETA) - paint program for X
> Date: Sat, 27 Apr 96 10:18:22 GMT
> XPaint 2.2 is available from
>        http://www.dk-online.dk/users/Torsten_Martinsen/

If anyone is interested in working on NetBSD fixes for the above beta
release, contact me off this list.  Thanks.
--
I don't speak (or work) for the Baltimore County Public Library.
They keep telling me, "Shhhhh!"