Subject: XFree86 3.1.2D (I lost libXExExt.a ...)
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Webmaster Jim <jspath@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/30/1996 09:16:12
Greetings!  First, I wanted to commend all the contributors to NetBSD;
I installed 1.1 in January, and have been using it as an X-workstation,
web server and development system simultaneously.  I'm also letting
others at work have accounts; they're impressed!  I upgraded from
XFree86 3.1.2B to 312D without taking the system down, and it keeps
running and running...
  gimli         up 41+17:01,     7 users,  load 0.39, 0.30, 0.26

The problem is that in a fit of spring cleaning, I wiped some of the
3.1.2B library files that were pointed to by symbolic links from
/usr/X11R6 to /usr/XFree86-3.1.2B.  If anyone has the subject files,
please contact me.  Thanks, as always.
--
I don't speak (or work) for the Baltimore County Public Library.
They keep telling me, "Shhhhh!"