Subject: keyboard deadlock under X
To: netbsd-help <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dante Profeta <dante@mbox.vol.it>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/25/1996 17:47:26
I'm not sure this is a bug of Xfree86 (in which case I report it to
xfree86.org), but it's sure it is an annoing bug:

I'm running the percompiled netbsd1.1 kernel with the X support.

Sometimes (often), appear that the keyboard goes in deadlock.
The keyboard itself dosen't seem to hung because the Lock LEDs still works,
but X dosen't receive any input from the keyboard.
All I can do is a hard-reboot. Very bad!

I'm running with only 8Meg (64Meg swap space: I'm going to upgrade to 32Meg
RAM), but I don't think that this is the problem, becouse they says that xfree
run also with just 8Meg.

Thanks