Subject: help...
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Pelhrimovszky Zsolt, doktorandusz <pzso@fsz.bme.hu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/15/1996 11:54:14
Hy,

I have installed netbsd11, but I can't mount my 'msdos' fs drives.

Some information:
  I have 2 isa hdd's:
    40 MB, drive D:, DOS primary
    850 Mb: drive C:, DOS primary (340MB)
            drive E:, DOS extended/logical (100MB)
            drive F:, DOS extended/logical (200MB)
            netbsd11, (200MB)
  The msdos and netbsd uses disk geometry translation for
    the 850MB drive, but not for the 40MB drive.
  When I mount_msdos the 40MB hdd the answer is: " Device not
    configured" - How can I configure it?
  How can I configure the 850MB hdd, that it sees the correct drives,
    because at this moment it sees one 640MB dos fs, which cannot
    mounted too.

An another problem: How can I make bigger the /tmp directory?
Some programs which use it are cancelled with "file system full".

Thanks,
Zsolt Pelhrimovszky