Subject: Re: NETBSD vs. Linux 'ls' command
To: Curt Sampson <curt@portal.ca>
From: Jordan K. Hubbard <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/02/1996 14:11:09
I can't believe you guys are even getting into this one.. :-)

The correct answer is: Take the Linux ls sources and compile them on
your BSD box if you really like this feature.  It will behave exactly
like the Linux ls, as one might expect.  In FreeBSD, you can find it
in /usr/ports/misc/linuxls.

						Jordan

.