Subject: Re: printing from 1.1/i386?
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ralph Seichter <zodiac@darkness.gun.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/16/1995 11:52:27
On 14.12.95, Hubert.Feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de (Hubert Feyrer) wrote

> does anyone have successfully set up printing to a HP Deskjet 500c
> connected via the parallel port?

I have a DeskJet 500 (no 'c') and installed 'apsfilter' V1.11 by Andreas
Klemm <andreas@knobel.knirsch.de>. I can print text and PostScript with
this input filter, and it should be capable of processing DVI files aswell
(I haven't tested this, though). The problem is that I don't know where I
found this file, it is dated march 20, 1994. BTW, I run NetBSD 1.1 on an
Amiga 3000, but maybe you want to try 'apsfilter' anyway.

	MfG,	Ralph
--
"Der Unterschied zwischen einem Fake und einem schottischen Whisky ist,
 daß das Fake nicht durch Alterung an Wert gewinnt..." (Heinz Röder)