Subject: memory limitations?
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jeff Finkelstein <finkels@jerry.alf.dec.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/01/1995 09:55:33
I know I have seen this before, but cannot remember the answer so please
forgive me if this is a simple question. I've tried working my way through
the faqs with no real luck.

My question is, how do I get netbsd to work in a system with > 16MB of
memory when I am using adaptec 1542C SCSI controllers. I understand about
DMA Bounce Buffers, but am not sure if 1.0 or 1.1 support them. Do I need
to install with only 16MB of memory used, then bump it back up or can I not
use more than 16MB at all?
--
Jeff Finkelstein                |  "When you have excluded the impossible,
Digital Equipment Corporation   |   whatever remains, however improbable,