Subject: ppp server?
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brook Milligan <brook@trillium.NMSU.Edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/17/1995 22:53:21
I'm trying to set up a netbsd/i386 box as a ppp server, but don't
quite have it right, yet.  The client pppd dials the server fine (and
I earlier had the client working fine with a comercial ppp server),
but I can't get my server daemon to respond.  I presume I am either
invoking the server pppd incorrectly (I have tried setting up a login
with pppd as the shell and have tried to invoke it via the chat
script) or I have set the server options in /etc/ppp/options
incorrectly.  Could someone who has such a setup working please send
me the correct configuration or pointers to the info.

Thanks.

Brook G. Milligan                      Internet:  bmilliga@nmsu.edu
Department of Biology
New Mexico State University            Telephone:  (505) 646-7980
Las Cruces, New Mexico  88003  U.S.A.  FAX:        (505) 646-5665