Subject: Booting Multiple OSs
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Odysseas Pentakalos <odysseas@cs.umbc.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/28/1995 18:27:06
        Hello,

                I want to be able to select the operating system
        at boot time. I have NetBSD-current on one drive and
        Windows-NT on a different drive. I need the functionality
        of os-bs but this is a DOS application which Windows-NT
        will not allow to be executed since it attempts to write
        to the devices directly. Any other options ?

                                        Thanks in advance,

                                                Odysseas

                                        Odysseas Pentakalos
                               University of Maryland Balto. County