Subject: Re: Debugging Apps with fork()
To: Gerald C. Simmons <dakkon!simmons@life.ai.mit.edu>
From: David Brownlee <D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/20/1995 09:24:42
	Thats a 'feature' of gdb - it tries to use the 2nd argument as a
	core file, then if that fails tries it as a process id.
	(shudder).

	(I keep wondering who will be the first to have a file in the
	current directory of the same name as the pid they are trying to
	debug :)

		David

 D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk (MIME) +44 171 477 8186  {post,host}master  (abs)
Network Analyst, UCS, City University, Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB.
 <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - try telnet mono.city.ac.uk >>>