Subject: Re: Debugging apps with fork()
To: Brett Lymn <blymn@awadi.com.AU>
From: David Brownlee <D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/19/1995 14:51:11
	Sorry - all my machines are in various states of '-current'ness, so
	I do not have a 1.0 to test on...

	If it doesn't work - then you need to pick option b)  :(

	                b) comment out the fork() (or daemon()) call :)

		David

 D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk (MIME) +44 171 477 8186  {post,host}master  (abs)
Network Analyst, UCS, City University, Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB.
 <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - try telnet mono.city.ac.uk >>>