Subject: Re: Debugging apps with fork()
To: Gerald C. Simmons <dakkon!simmons@life.ai.mit.edu>
From: David Brownlee <D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/19/1995 09:41:18
	Either:

		a) run the app normally , the attach to it after it has forked.
		   ie. 'gdb <progname> <pid>'

		b) comment out the fork() (or daemon()) call :)

			David

 D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk (MIME) +44 171 477 8186  {post,host}master  (abs)
Network Analyst, UCS, City University, Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB.
 <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - try telnet mono.city.ac.uk >>>