Subject: Using SUP
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: NoRM <N.R.McBride@city.ac.uk>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/19/1995 09:13:31
Here in the Business School we have a small network of 11 Sun
workstations... I've managed to compile sup from the NetBSD sources, and
would like to be able to use it to rebuild machines over the 'net, and to
upgrade software packages and the like as they become available.

The only trouble I've encountered so far is in actually configuring the
server side of the sup mechanism... the manual page is less than
enlightening:

> EXAMPLE
>        <example>

Does anyone have a working sup system, and would you mind passing me
across some of the configuration files, so I have something to start from ?

Thanks!

Norman R. McBride                                   norm@city.ac.uk (MIME)
Computer Services, City Uni Business School,      (+44) 171 477 8000 x5795
Barbican Centre, London EC2Y 8HB

"...the extreme case best illustrates the norm..."            Stephen King