Subject: Databases...
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Simon J DeBoer <sdeboer@uoguelph.ca>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/07/1995 16:08:43
Hello all,

I am running NetBSD on an unmodified A3000...just in case that makes a
difference...

The problem I have been having is with /anything/ that accesses a
database, a hack a friend of mine wrote using btree, the tinymush code
and most importantly msql have all had problems accessing databases on ym
system.  That is they never seem to be able to read anything from them.
Is there some compile options I should be including?  Is this a bug? Or
am I just unlucky somehow?
		Any help will be greatly appreciated...
			Simon

--
Pray to Dis.                                               Trust your Railgun.
                           sdeboer@uoguelph.ca