Subject: I/O-mapped I/O on PC clone NetBSD-1.0#6
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kevin Cousins <kcousins@awadi.com.AU>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/06/1995 18:28:09
I have a small prototype board that reads I/O port 0x360 on a PC
clone.  I'd like to be able to control this with a simple user process
---the clone has NetBSD-1.0 on it.  What is the simplest way to write
data to an I/O port like that without having to resort to a kernel
hack?

--

--Kevin.

e-mail address: kcousins@awadi.com.au   | "Scientists [in Paris] have found
                                        | that, instead of building up to a
Postal address: AWA Network Engineering | grand climax, the uranium-fission
                5 Talavera Road         | chain reaction runs down like an
                NORTH RYDE  NSW  2113   | unwound watch."

  ICBM address: 151.07E 33.48S          |  - Scientific American, May, 1940

   Choral code: CT1 iv- u-(+) c 1/1/2 r@ f h-- p++ o+ s+ d y+ w- CWF