Subject: rpc.pcnfsd, got any hints on setting it up?
To: netbsd-help <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John Maier <JohnAM@datastorm.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/19/1995 12:37:00
I compiled the pcnfs sever some time ago and long since removed the source.
 I was trying to use it and realized I don't know what I'm doing.  I have a
nice blank /etc/pcnfsd.conf file that I haven't a clue what to put in it.
 The man pages are really no help either.

All I'm trying to do is authentication.

If I have the daemon running, my client software tell me that my credentials
were rejected, and if it's not running, the client hangs for a moment and
then tells me a pcnfs server could not be found.  So I know the pcnfsd is at
least working.

Does anyone have an example file that they could send me?

jam

*       John A. Maier          * Research Assistant For Datastorm    *
* E-mail: johnam@datastorm.com * Technologies Inc. (Procomm Plus)    *
*                              * (314) 443-3283                      *