Subject: If we run NetBSD on pentium (Dual-processor), can it increase speed?
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Byaporn na_Nagara <fahsbnn@chulkn.car.chula.ac.th>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/29/1995 11:54:03
Hello, Please help me.  I want to know that.  If we run NetBSD on Pentium
(Dual-processor), can it increase speed?  I want to buy PC for use with
NetBSD.  What specification do you recommend between Pentium and Pentium
dual-processor?  I plan my system will have more than 60 users, how much
memory I should have?  And I want to know how to connect modems (for
service my students), should we have a server for modem only?  Please
recommend me how to create a system for Internet, I think to use LAN to
connect the terminals but I don't know about how to connect Modems?
Please help me, if you have some idea please recommend me.

						Thank you very much.
						Byaporn na_Nagara.