Subject: Lsoft Listserv
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Len Burns <lburns@sasquatch.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/05/1995 09:54:07
I am evaluating the Lsoft Listerv software on NetBSD 1.0.  The object
file for the executable is for BSDi and linked without error messages
with the NetBSD libraries.  Here is what I am puzzling over and am
writing here to see if anybody has already sorted this out before I
start digging.  When I run the script to start the listserv I am
getting a segmentatin fault.  So I ran lsv the executable in gdb and
it exited normally.  None of the normal start up messages are
appearing on start of the script, so whatever is happening it is not
getting far.  It does create and leave behind its .PID file.  If
anybody has experimented with this drop me a line.  Thanks.

-Len
lburns@sasquatch.com