Subject: Re: Serial setup.
To: netbsd-help <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John Maier <JohnAM@datastorm.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/02/1995 13:35:00
>Just to add my 0.02 - I have a OLD Supra 2400 Plus (2400+V42bis) and it
>ALSO supports DTE locking. Hmm that reminds me the local (SA) manufactured
>2400 MNP5 modems I got (based on some Intel h/w) also supports DTE
>locking...

Yes, I realize that there are modems that support a locked DCE rate!  My
whole point was to help those who don't!  I don't want this to turn into a
mini flame war, this a very nice news feed, let's not turn it into a war
zone over the fact that you have a modem and I (and others) don't, that
possess this luxury.

thanks,
jam