Subject: RE: Motif libraries, who sells them for NetBSD i386?
To: John Maier <JohnAM@datastorm.com>
From: David Brownlee <D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/01/1995 21:57:50
	Does anyone know the regulation for distributing the libraries, or
	statically linked executables fom motif?

	We've got a dev kit for Motif 1.2.4 (I think) at city, & if its
	legal I wouldnt mind compiling up some stuff for people...

	Gotta wait till I get the i386 netbsd up - running sparc at the
	mo but my 486 notebook is in the mail :)

		David

  D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk (MIME).  Network Analyst  {post,host}master  abs.
              (>=-=<)   Telephone: (+44) 171 477 8186.   (>=-=<)
  Computing Services, City University, Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB.
      / Monochrome - biggest UK internet BBS - telnet mono.city.ac.uk \