Subject: RE: Motif libraries, who sells them for NetBSD i386?
To: 'cls' <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John Maier <JohnAM@datastorm.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/01/1995 13:10:00
>I've come to the conclusion, I need Motif.  So where do I get it?
>There are all kinds of neat desktops and apps that are written using Motif
>and I can't touch them.  I know it's possible (Mosaic is proof of that).

Let me clarify my question, I just need the libraries for compiling and
shared libraries for NetBSD 1.0 (i386), where can I get these?  I look to
OSF for answers and got a fat price tag, of course this was for source...

thanks
jam

*       John A. Maier          * Research Assistant For Datastorm    *
* E-mail: johnam@datastorm.com * Technologies Inc. (Procomm Plus)    *