Subject: Re: Recommendations on pentium p90 and components
To: None <navas@nas.nasa.gov>
From: David Charles Todd <hacksaw@venus.gsd.harvard.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/01/1995 18:42:49
I can make an apparently BAD recommendation: The Micronics Motherboard
m54p, with Phoenix BIOS. Another person and myself have been stung by
this board, though I suppose a number of folks haven't. In any case
out problem is that it won't boot any OS. So Caveat Emptor: Ask you
reseller what you are getting. I bought my motherboard directly, but
the other guy bought a Micron.

If you have had similar problems, let me/us know, I need to figure
this out, because the company I actually bought the board from went
belly up, so I am out of recourse, save for warranty repairs from
Micronics...
--
Hacksaw