Subject: is GNU sort still broken under -current?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Kenneth Stailey <kstailey@leidecker.gsfc.nasa.gov>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/22/1994 18:26:26
I have ported ispell to my NetBSD box.  Along the way the GNU sort
that was provided with 1.0 dumped core while building the
dictionaries.  I got the latest one off of prep and hacked it to be
like the NetBSD 1.0 one and it worked fine.  I can't tell which
version of GNU sort came out with NetBSD 1.0 'cause the version number
was torn off.

Please leave the merchandise tags on, it helps in situations like
this.

Has anyone updated sort since 1.0?  My CVS traking is incomplete.

Do you want my port of GNU sort?

Why on earth would anyone mess up all of the GNU utils so that it
takes forever to upgrade them?

K/
/S