Subject: surfs up - need a board!
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Brett Lymn <blymn@awadi.com.AU>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/21/1994 16:04:58
I want to surf the internet so I need an electronic surfboard.  I know
about Mosaic but have heard that netscape is better.  I have had a
look on both ftp.iastate.edu and sun-lamp but could not find either
Mosaic or netscape.  So, can anyone tell me where to get a copy of
netscape?  I need a socks-ified version if that makes a difference.

"Aha!  Pronoun problems.  It's not `shoot you, shoot you', it's `shoot me,
 shoot me'.  So, go ahead, shoot ME, shoot ME <BLAM>... You're Despicable"
                        -- Daffy Duck