Subject: Sup up again
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Andrew Wheadon <andrew@wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/03/1994 10:16:10
Hmm, funny I thought I'd allready sent this:
My supserver was down due to an upgrade from 1.0
to current and a crash while running supscan.
(also /etc/daily deleted one of the temp files
 sup makes while transferring but thats another matter)

Anyway things should be working fine again now,
If they aren't please send me notice.
If you don't know what sup is look into /usr/doc/README.sup
or see my signature.

Sorry for any trouble this caused, have fun.
Cheerio
--
The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity. (unknown)
current	release=doc host=wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de \ "NetBSD-current mirror"