Subject: Anyone compile sxpc-1.4 on NetBSD-current-10/08/94?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Mark Tamola <buckwild@u.washington.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/31/1994 01:13:30
Dear sirs,

Well, it seems I have a little problem compiling a short little program
on NetBSD-current as of 10/08/94 (I think).  Has anyone successfully
compiled sxpc-1.4 on NetBSD?  I'm sorry, I know the program is really
short, but I am just now learning C, and don't have the bravery to dive
into the source yet.  Can anyone out there help me out?

I get the following errors:

ganja# make
gcc  -O2 -m486   -I/usr/X386/include       -c sxpc.c
sxpc.c: In function `server':
sxpc.c:658: warning: passing arg 2 of `accept' from incompatible pointer type
sxpc.c:663: warning: passing arg 2 of `accept' from incompatible pointer type
sxpc.c: In function `Reaper':
sxpc.c:868: warning: passing arg 1 of `wait3' from incompatible pointer type
sxpc.c:869: warning: passing arg 2 of `signal' from incompatible pointer type
sxpc.c: In function `main':
sxpc.c:909: warning: passing arg 2 of `signal' from incompatible pointer type
sxpc.c:931: too few arguments to function `setpgrp'
*** Error code 1

Stop.

Thanks for any help/replies/tips/suggestions.

Sincerely,

Mark Steven de Sagun Tamola
buckwild@u.washington.edu