Subject: NetBSD and Token Ring
To: None <netbsd-help@NETBSD.ORG>
From: Ray Cole <COLERAYL%ESUVM.bitnet@vm42.cso.uiuc.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/24/1994 07:58:57
I'm new to NetBSD, in fact I'm just now looking at getting it.  One concern
is that we are on a token ring network here, and while we'd love to set up
a NetBSD box (intel architecture) to act as a secondary nameserver and maybe
do some other work like that, I didn't see token ring drivers listed in the
supported hardware.  Do such drivers exist?  And if so, how/where would I
get them.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

RAY COLE                       |  COLERAYL@ESUVM1.EMPORIA.EDU
COMPUTER CONSULTANT            |
CATS                           |   "ANY TIME WE THOUGHT WE WERE SPECIAL IN
EMPORIA STATE UNIVERSITY       |    THE UNIVERSE, WE'VE BEEN WRONG"
EMPORIA KS  USA                |   AIR & SPACE, BILL COCHRAN UNIV. OF TEXAS