Subject: Me again :), my windows still don't redraw properly...
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Mark 'GIANT-SIZED!!' Tamola <buckwild@u.washington.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/17/1994 15:12:48
Well, it's my again, and my windows in XFree86-3.1 still do not redraw
properly.  Once again, for people who don't know what I'm talking about,
if I overlay two windows, the window underneath does not get redrawn, but
instead you can see a "mark" from where the old window was.

Taking suggestions from other people, I tried start xinit as:

xinit -- -su -sb

but still no go.  No one else had much more to say than turn backing
store off as well as save unders.  This didn't solve the problem.  So,
I'm asking for any more suggestions out there on how I may solve this
problem.  The hardware I have is WD90C31 VLB card, with a CTX-CMS-1561
multiscan monitor.

Anyone else out there have the same card and having the same problems
with XFree86-3.1?  That's what I'm most interested in.

Thanks again for any suggestions, or more help.

--Mark Steven de Sagun Tamola
--buckwild@u.washington.edu