Subject: One-floppy installation ??
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Alan Hobart <mhobart@mines.utah.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/05/1994 13:40:20
I was wondering if someone had a one-floppy installation procedure for
NetBSD (i386).  I would like to put NetBSD on my laptop but am currently
stumped at how to get around the two-floppy drive procedure.  At the moment
I've got Linux (Slackware) on the machine but would like to switch to
NetBSD since I have the amiga port of that running on my desktop machine.
Slackware (SLS) is an example of a setup which permits installing even if
only 1 floppy is available.  Anyone have a scheme or plans for something
similar for NetBSD?

Thanks in advance, Mike
Michael A. Hobart
Department of Geology and Geophysics