Subject: two questions
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <klee@rdcclink.rd.qms.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/28/1994 10:54:20
     Hi!

     I have been running NetBSD 1.0Beta(Aug 1) and XFree86 2.1.1 for a
     while.  Yesterday, I have decided to partition my second hard drive as
     a backup system, just in case the system on my first drive crashes.  I
     have partitioned to have root, swap, user space and also DOS partition
     as well.  I have disklabeled, newfsed and cped kernel plus few other
     things.  When I rebooted the system, the system changes the root to
     wd1a, but gave me strayintr 7 error message.  I ignored the message,
     and it continued to do fsck.  What is this strayintr 7 mean?
     Everything else works fine.  I could mount /dev/wd0a and /dev/wd0e for
     reading and writing.

     I, then, switched to system on first drive and mounted /dev/wd1a.  It
     also gave me strayintr 7 error message.  Also, when I ran swapinfo
     command, it gave me /dev/??  It used to give me partition name(wd0b)
     when I had system on only one drive.  Again, everything seem to work
     fine.  What does this mean?

     Sorry if this is FAQ.

     Kang