Subject: request NetBSD 1.0-Beta install floppies for i386
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mike Miscevic <mike@gandalf.ca>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/26/1994 22:51:02
If memory serves me, someone seemed to indicate that it was possible
to generate some install floppies for the NetBSD 1.0-Beta distribution.

If at all possible, I would be interested in obtaining an "aha" install
disk, aka GENERICAHA, (and the other 2 or 3? diskettes needed for install).
I've got the binaries but just cannot install them. I have a cheap
Adaptec 1522 controller which NetBSD 0.9 does not support so I cannot go
through the "normal" upgrade path.

Yes, I know, 1.0 is due out shortly but since there really hasn't been
any mention of an ETA from someone who matters, I might as well get into it
with NetBSD 1.0-Beta.

So, if anyone could, please point me to a source or feel free to mail
a "gz'd" image of the disks in uuencode or MIME format.

I would be moooooost grateful.

--
Mike Miscevic         | net: miscevic@on.bell.ca  | Opinions expressed by
Rm 550, 160 Elgin St. | tel: (613) 781-4361       | me are not necessarily