Subject: i386 boot floppies?
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Alan Hobart <mhobart@mines.utah.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/19/1994 12:37:45
This is probably a dumb question, but where can I find the images of the
boot floppies?  I've looked around on sun-lamp, but can't seem to find
(or perhaps recognize) them.  There also doesn't seem to be much in
terms of documentation on installing for the first time.  The bsd.faqs
don't necessarily seem to be appropriate for the NetBSD installation - at
least I don't see the files around as described in those faqs.  There is
an INSTALL document in the src tree in the floppy directory, but it
seems definitely aimed at the 1.0 release organization, which isn't there
yet.

I've installed NetBSD on my Amiga, so I'm not a total novice at this, but
I AM having problems in finding a couple of the key starting pieces.

Thanks in advance, Mike
Michael A. Hobart
Department of Geology and Geophysics
University of Utah