Wording in the Guide, chapter 6

On
https://www.netbsd.org/docs/guide/en/chap-edit.html
I have a few suggestions.
Also, where is the Guide kept in CVS?  I couldn't find it, and I'd
like to do real cvs diffs.

Take this as an example, if you are using say gedit and you take the
mouse, highlight some text, select cut and then paste, the whole time
you are using the mouse you are not editing (even though you can).
might be better as
For example: if you are using gedit and you take the mouse, highlight
some text, select cut and then paste, the whole time you are using the
mouse you are not editing (even though you can).
(having "say gedit" without any commas is definitely an issue)

The vi editor sports a range of options one can provide at start up,
for the time being we will just look at the default startup.
would be better with a colon (or semi-colon) than a comma, and with a
consistently-spelled "startup"
The vi editor sports a range of options one can provide at startup:
for the time being we will just look at the default startup.

the editors default startup mode is command mode
->
the editor's default startup mode is command mode

Insert before first non blank line.
->
Insert before first non-blank character.
(uppercase I's behavior is described incorrectly as it is now)

Of course knowing the edit commands does not do much good if you can't
switch back to command mode and save a file, to switch back simply hit
the ESC key.
->
Of course, knowing the edit commands does not do much good if you
can't switch back to command mode and save a file: to switch back
simply hit the escape key.

6.1.4.1. Oops I Did Not Mean to do that!
->
6.1.4.1. Oops, I Did Not Mean to do that!

Depending on your flavor of vi (or if it even is vi and not say elvis,
nvi or vim) you can navigate in both edit and command mode.
->
Depending on your flavor of vi (or if it is vi and not elvis, nvi or
vim) you may be able to navigate in both edit and command mode.

the keystrokes from editor mode would look like
->
the keystrokes from edit mode would look like

That is it, to illustrate a slightly different expression, let us say
I am looking for foo bar:
->
That's it: to illustrate a slightly different expression, let's say I
am looking for foo bar:
(usually contractions *can* be avoided, but sometimes avoiding them
leads to weird, unintended emphases)

It is time to navigate, the cursor should be sitting wherever it was
when the file was saved.
->
It is time to navigate: the cursor should be sitting wherever it was
when the file was saved.

Split screen editing.
->
Split-screen editing.

Not very importantly, but in:
easy to use light ASCII editor
I feel the word 'light' could be omitted.  vi is powerful rather than
light, I think.