NetBSD man pages license

  Hello,

what is the license of NetBSD manual pages?

I would like to package exman [1], which downloads and installs man
pages of several Unix variants on a system, so I guess I need to include
licenses for all the installed man page sets in the package.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to find any licensing information specific
to NetBSD man pages.

Does the general information [2] apply to man pages, too, i.e., is
including the 2-clause license given on that page enough?

  Thanks,

  Štěpán

[1] https://git.causal.agency/exman/
[2] https://netbsd.org/about/redistribution.html