	Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 14:35:27 +0100
	Subject: Re: Defect in XSH iconv
	From: Andrew Josey
	To: djarvis@, austin-group-l@
I'll dump the entirety as vaguely-RFC-822 in the attachment.

However, that link is only available to members, and it's mighty
annoying (and not a good list, I found two separate HTML injections
with the first mail I sent, by accident).

The Austin Group website points at another official archive at
mail-archive.org, but that only goes back to
Mon, 16 Dec 2019 08:17:18 -0800.

I'd recommend replacing the Sophocles link with the Work Area one at
the very least, with a note that it's members-only, or linking to both
it and https://marc.info/?l=netbsd-tech-userlevel&m=110019726222841,
which is referenced in the commit log for iconv.3 (that mail also has
Sophocles links, but as a reference only and manages to stand alone).

Best,
наб