www.netbsd.org vs. wiki.netbsd.org?

Are these sites synchronized somehow?

I made a small change to htdocs/ports/ia64/index.html and was trying to
verify the change had been propagated.  After a day or so I thought my
change had still not taken but then discovered that
 http://www.netbsd.org/ports/ia64/index.html and
 http://wiki.netbsd.org/ports/ia64/index.html
appear differently in my browser.

I noticed that some of the other ports also appear differently comparing
www vs. wiki.

It appears that not explicitly adding the "index.html" to the url will
redirect you to the wiki site, and the links I tried in the
www.netbsd.org website would also link to the wiki, so I couldn't see my
change.

I didn't see anything mentioned in
https://www.netbsd.org/developers/htdocs.html.