"Design" of our release notes

Hi folks,

I know nothing about the history involved in this or any options (and I
think it has ~always been like this), but before preparing our first
NetBSD 9.0 release candidate I thought I'd bring it up here, maybe there
is a quick "fix":

Our release notes look (to me) a bit strange. Random example:

	https://cdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-8.1/amiga/INSTALL.html

We generate them from roff/mdoc sources (using groff, from
$TOOLDIR/bin/nbgroff) with:

	-U -dM=notes -dV=9.99.8 -d.CURDIR=$SRC/distrib/notes
	-rnotes=1 -dformat=HTML -P-b -P-u -P-o -Tlatin1 -ww
	-mdoc2html

(see src/distrib/notes/Makefile.inc).

Is there some easy trick we can do to use a better color scheme or
formatting?

Martin

P.S.: I never do names nor colours, as I am bad at picking new ones (but
I can tell if the result looks good to me)