Re: migrating the NetBSD users guide to the wiki

On May 7,  5:45pm, Sevan Janiyan wrote:
}
} For the record, the wiki was open for public editing anonymous editing
} but it got spammed. I haven't tried the openid support recently as my
} provider broke. Perhaps I should revive that.

     If I recall correctly, this was a "feature" that came with an
ikiwiki update and was unplanned.  Being unplanned, it took a while
to figure out what was going on and to put a stop to it.  It is
painfully obvious that anonymous unmoderated postings on the modern
Internet is unworkable.  I consider it irresponsible of the ikiwiki
developers to have enabled such a feature by default.

}-- End of excerpt from Sevan Janiyan