Re: filedesc(9) rewrite, please review

On Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 10:59:17PM +0700, Robert Elz wrote:
>     Date:        Mon, 15 Oct 2018 16:05:34 +0000
>     From:        coypu%sdf.org@localhost
>
>   | attached is the generated output of a filedesc(9) rewrite.
>
> Did I miss something sometime, is there a real need for this?

Just to clarify - the API change already happened a good while back.
The man page wasn't updated since the change.

https://v4.freshbsd.org/commit/netbsd/src/9e61202d2aeb6a66bc8bf8bc07ae08acad0e3400e7330cc609e7dbeb743a8b97

I have no intention to change the kernel side, other than I found some
strong aliases that might not be necessary.